Then DISASTER struck and all heck broke loose!!! Tears, frantic breathing, no words were coming but the LOOK said it all...it was, A GIRL!!! She walked right over and TOOK O's tickets right out of the machine!! WHY? you ask, because it was her BIRTHDAY!...to make matters worse, he didn't fight back!!...SO, I was not going to have any of that...I walked right up to her mother and said, "excuse me, I hate to be the barer of bad news at your daughter's birthday, but she just took my son's ticket stub out of the machine. May I have it back please."... To my TOTAL shock, she said, "It is her birthday."...Ummm, hello, where are we...in Toddlers and Tiaras?...I think not!!! Spend your own $20 bucks and get her her own BIRTHDAY TICKETS!!!...Words were not needed, apparently the expression on my face said it all!! She dove into her bag and handed me the ticket stub while her daughter cried!! No Joke!! (once again, another day I'm grateful to have BOYS!)
All was well, O got his tickets back...Cotton Candy in hand!! (Man I miss you Ann!!!)

1 comment:
Wow! Glad you stuck up for your O!!!
It is almost pathetic how some people choose to parent--now don't sign me up for parent of the year, but if I had a daughter whose birthday it was and she did that, her little butt would be in a corner for awhile, even at her own party!
Go Ang!!!
Post a Comment