Dorthy Could not have said it any better!!
After 4 days, which seemed like 4 years, are "Daddy" came home and No one, except for maybe ME!!!!, was more excited than my sweet Owen to be in his Dads arms. As tears ran down my face the words from the familiar primary song ran through my head:

After 4 days, which seemed like 4 years, are "Daddy" came home and No one, except for maybe ME!!!!, was more excited than my sweet Owen to be in his Dads arms. As tears ran down my face the words from the familiar primary song ran through my head:
I'm so glad when daddy comes home,
Glad as I can be;
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
Then climb upon his knee,
Put my arms around his neck,
Hug him tight like this,
Pat his cheeks, then give him what?
A great big kiss.
Glad as I can be;
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
Then climb upon his knee,
Put my arms around his neck,
Hug him tight like this,
Pat his cheeks, then give him what?
A great big kiss.
Not that I couldn't handle this group by myself...BUT, so much more relaxing with the help of my BETTER half!!
Welcome Home MY LOVE!! Never to leave again...now ME??? Alyssa and Rach and I have a Grils week planned very soon...pay back I guess you can say :D!!!
2 comments:
Holy cow! I've never seen Mike with a beard!!! Funny! Glad he's home . . . he probably has some pretty neat stories to tell!
Is that my son? Loved hearing about the trip "first hand". Enthusiasm was over-flowing. Sounds like a great homecoming.
Post a Comment